Via Ospedale Civile, 19
Tel. Sassa 049 7430603
Monday to Friday
9 am - 13 pm
Monday and Wednesday
15 am - 18 pm
If you arrive by train
- At the exit of the railway station in Padova, there is a bus terminal: take bus number 4, 5, 6, 14 or 24 (direction Ospedale Giustiniani).
- Get off at the Capolinea Falloppio or Padova Ospedale bus stop located just before a roundabout.
- Walk to the roundabout and turn right into Via Ospedale Civile and after 300 metres, under the porch on the right, you will find SASSA Service at number 19.
If you arrive by plane
- From the Venice Airport (www.veniceairport.it/en/)
Service provided by BusItaliaVeneto .
For timetables, fares and where to buy the ticket HERE.
Go HERE to view and program the useful routes:
- enter in the field "From" > tessera aeroporto venezia
- enter in the field "To" > via ospedale civile 19 padova
At the bottom, in the middle of the page, make sure that only the yellow BUS button is active.
Buses are located at the exit of the terminal: they leave every 30 minutes and take about an hour to reach their destination.
One way travel ticket Venice Airport - Padova or vice versa: € 8.50 (€ 10.00 on board). It Includes excess baggage of 50x30x25 cm.
Collective shuttle bus:
Service provided by GoOpti (info HERE)
Service provided by Air Service (info HERE)
Service is provided by Cooperativa Artigiana Radiotaxi
For info and reservations, Tel. +39 041 59 64 (24-hour service).
To call a taxi by sending a text message: +39 33 88 44 2000 (instructions
- From Treviso airport (www.trevisoairport.it/en/)
Departure of the buses on the right of the exit of the airport, in Via Noalese. (info HERE)
Collective shuttle bus:
Service provided by GoOpti (info HERE).
Service provided by Air Service (info HERE).
Service provided by Radio Taxi Treviso (info HERE).
For info and reservations: Tel. +39 0422 43 15 15 (24-hour service).
To call a taxi by sending a text message: +39 33 88 44 2000 (instructions HERE)
If you arrive in any other airport, the best thing is to reach the local train station and then get there by train to Padova.
If you come by car
Driving in Padua can be very chaotic at times.
- Coming from the highway, the best thing is to take the Padova Est exit and, from there, continue to the direction of the city center signal*
- At the Piazzale Stanga roundabout, take the exit for via Fistomba.
- After passing the little Ognissanti bridge,
proceed straight ahead on to the second roundabout and take the 3rd exit onto via Giuseppe Orus.
- Go all the way along via Giuseppe Orus and at the end, turn right into via S. Massimo.
- Go all the way along via S. Massimo and cross the roundabout, taking the 3rd exit and entering via Ospedale Civile.
- About 300 metres further on, under the arcades on the right, at no. 19 you will find the SASSA Service office: unfortunately the office is located in a pedestrian area that is not accessible to cars, so make sure you look for a place to park your car before you arrive.
Route with Google Maps
How to get around by bus upon arrival in Padova
|CITY CENTRE||TRAM - DP - 3 - 5 - 6 - 9 - 10 - 16|
|CARLI RESIDENCE||9 - 10 - 42*|
|CECCARELLI RESIDENCE||6 - 9 - 10 - 42*|
|COPERNICO RESIDENCE||9 - 42*|
|GOITO RESIDENCE||5 - 42*|
|NIEVO||DP - 6 (Bus stop in via Volturno)|
|* Only Sundays and holidays |