For the definition of off-site and commuter status the student must strictly adhere to the Table of geographical distance from the University
Starting from 13.00 on 28 july 2022, only by accessing the online services of Esu of Padova from the institutional portal https://myesupd.dirittoallostudio.it, it is possible to fill in the application which includes the following steps:
1. ACCESS: "LOG IN with MyID, SPID or CIE"
They cannot LOG IN with SPID:
- Students under the age of 18
- International adult students, not in possession of a valid Italian identity document and not in possession of a italian tax code (Codice fiscale).
These categories MUST proceed with ACCREDITATION by username and password of the person concerned + UPLOAD of a copy in PDF format of a valid passport
2. FILLING IN THE FORM “Housing for students of Padua University”
3. CONFIRM the completed application by the date and time indicated in the competition announcement.
Once confirmed, the application MUST BE supplemented, by accessing the areas:
- Completion of income data 2022/2023
- Upload documents,in which to insert any required documents (i.e permit of stay, ISEE Parificato)
Students can modify their application until the application submission deadline, indicated in the Notice of Competition.
DEADLINES FOR SUBMITTING THE ONLINE APPLICATION:
September 12th 2022 (h. 1pm)
September 21st 2022 (h. 1pm)
INFORMATION REGARDNG ISEE
ISEE subsidized services for the Right to the University Study
The maximum values established for the 2022-2023 academic year are:
- ISEE for DSU > 24.335,11 Euro
- ISPE > 37.031,71 Euro
Fot the issuance of the ISEE certificate for subsidized services for the right to university study, the interested party must apply - well in advance of the competition deadlines – to the CAF where he will submit his DSU (Single Substitute Declaration/ Dichiarazione Sostitutiva Unica).
The ISEE certificate issued must no present any discrepancies and/or omissions
ISEE Parificato Universitario
- Foreigners with family NOT resident in Italy;
- Foreigners residing in Italy (not -autonomous) and with family residing abroad;
- Italian residing abroad, whether or not registered in the Italian Resident Abroad Registry (AIRE) for the purposes of obtaining the ISEE Parificato Universitario, must apply, within the deadlines indicated in the announcement, to the CAF affiliated with ESU and the University of Padua:
CAF CIA PADOVA
VIA LONGHIN, 25 – 35129 PADOVA
Tel. 049/7783100 (every morning from 8:30 to 13:30)
Students must complete and sign a specific authorisation, available from the University website page www.unipd.it/isee (e-mail addresses should be indicated in a clear and understandable way, to facilitate the sending of communications and the ISEE)
For further information
Settore Diritto allo Studio, Via Ospedale 19
ticket > https://myesupd.dirittoallostudio.it > Scholarship competition (Non-UNIPD Students)
tel > 0497430610 - 611 - 612
mail > email@example.com